With the upcoming new regulation on the European Health Data Space, the European Electronic Health Record Exchange Format (EEHRxF) will move from recommendation to rule.
IHE Catalyst and IHE-Europe, in collaboration with the X-eHealth Project and the Greek Ministry of Health, organised a free 2-hour workshop on the future of the European Electronic Health Record Exchange Format in the context of the European Health Data Space.
The Workshop was held on the first day of the Joint IHE Connectathon on Monday, 12 September 2022, in the unique Montreux Music and Convention Centre, known as the 2m2c.
Monday, 12 September 2022
The Future of the European Electronic Health Record exchange format. What should we expect?
Introduction on current EEHRxF policies
- Marcello Melgara, Aria SPA
The X-eHealth project legacy
- Yasmin Fonseca, SPMS
- Sofia Franconi, IHE-Europe
- Alexander Berler, IHE Catalyst
Use of the EEHRxF in a national context
- Konstantinos Chalkias MD, Internist, Executive Member of the Management Board, Hellenic DRG Institute
The Future of the EEHRxF in the EHDS Context
- Henrique Martins, Associate Professor in Health Management and Leadership at FCS-UBI and ISCTE-IUL
- Haralampos Karanikas, moderator, Assistant Professor Medical Informatics and eHealth systems, Department of Computer Science and Biomedical Informatics, University of Thessaly, Secretary General, Hellenic Society of eHealth Services & Education (EEMEPY)
Additional Industry Panelists:Andreas Klingler, Siemens Healthineers, IHE-Europe Vendor Co-ChairLapo Bertini, Dedalus, IHE Catalyst Board MemberKaterina Prettner, C SYSTEM, IHE Czech Republic Vendor Co-Chair