If you want to register but missed the deadline, please contact Anne-Gaelle Bergé (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
The afternoon sessions in Europe and the morning sessions in the USA will enable Connectathon intercontinental interoperability - "Building the Bridge" - testing to take place for the very first time.
Vendors can test their products across many more peer companies under the coordination of IHE Catalyst with support from Kereval, utilising the internationally renowned IHE Gazelle test tool suite.
All systems, no matter whether for participation in the USA or in Europe, can be registered here (see test session named IHE Connectathon* 2022 in Switzerland and the USA). The administrative registration for participants coming to Montreux is open.
With two separate Connectathon Registration sites, one for each location, it is strongly recommended to view the
- European Connectathon Webinar recording here or the relevant
- Presentation here (please login as guest)
- Special IHE SHARAZONE offer for all Connectathon registrants: Please contact email@example.com until end of June
USA Connectathon Webinars
- Follow-up information on the FREE Path to Product Digital Event held on 30-31 March to view on-demand and live 2022 North American Connectathon sessions will be available soon.
It is almost three years since the last in person European Connectathon, in Rennes, France in 2019. Despite two very successful Online virtual Connectathon experiences you simply cannot beat a full-on Connectathon Week that incorporates the interoperability testing marathon that is the Connectathon itself, Swiss EPR Projectathon, European Experience Educational Sessions, VIP Tours and the all-important Networking opportunities for attendees.
- Per system: 5 900€
- Per participant: 600€ (no discount)
- Offered to organisations that register any IHE Connectathon for the very first time
- 4 200€ for the first system
- Penalty of 50% if cancellation is made between 1 May and 30 June
- No refund if cancellation from 1 July