IHE Connectathons provide a unique opportunity for vendors to test the interoperability of their products in a structured environment together with peer vendors. Participants test against multiple vendors using real-world clinical scenarios following the specifications of the IHE Integration Profiles.
Connectathon Day by Day
|To help guide you through the entire process, do check out the IHE Connectathon Whitepaper.|
“Connectivity of imaging information in the era of digital radiology is mandatory and crucial. Interoperability of modalities and IT systems from different vendors is not self-evident. The most favourable approach to have positive experiences is using solutions which have been tested during an IHE Connectathon.”
Dr. Peter Mildenberger
IHE-Europe Deputy User Co-Chair, Associate Professor of Radiology,
University Medical Center Mainz, Germany
What are the benefits?
- Establish vendor competency in eHealth interoperability.
- Successful vendors are registered in the Connectathon Result Matrix ì+connectathon-results.ihe-europe.net
- Buyers use the IHE Product Registry to identify vendors who support IHE Profiles and have recently participated in implementation testing. product-registry.ihe.net
- Reduces development costs: participation reduces in-company efforts and helps avoid field deployment issues.
- Facilitates pathway to the IHE managed programme with enhanced testing rigor.
|Registration period December 1st, 2019 to January 20th, 2020|