The Symposium will be held in The Hague, on 17 April 2018
The 2018 IHE Symposium is a speaker event designed for delegates to learn about the impact of IHE Profiles and subsequent deployment of eHealth solutions from across the globe. The theme is Getting the Basics Right- Key Success Factors in Interoperability. Attendees will learn from international speakers, engage in stimulating discussions, network with peers, and receive VIP tours of the Connectathon floor. This event happens the Tueday of Connectathon week in the Fokker Terminal and should not be missed!
The following speakers will provide strategic updates and/or share their best practice experiences with eHealth:
- Didi Davis - Testing Programme Director for The Sequoia Project, USA
- Tapani Piha - Head of Cross Border Healthcare and eHealth Unit, DG SANTE (European Commission)
- Jürgen Brandstätter - IHE-Europe Vendor Co-Chair, Austria.
- Geert Kazemier – Head of GI and Oncology Surgery, The Netherlands.
- Renie Heerbaart - Director IZIT, The Netherlands.
- Gunter Rauchegger - Managing Director, ELGA GmbH, Austria.
- Philippe Le Dréau - Project Manager, GCS Normand eSanté, France.
- Mathias Uslar – Senior Principal Scientist, OFFIS, Germany.
Alexander Berler / Eric Poiseau - IHE-Europe.
Registration for the Symposium is now open!
A full programme will be shared shortly!