The Plugathon 2020 has taken place ONLINE.
The Plugathon aims to help vendors/startups to enable their products to interoperate with other systems and validate their interoperability in order to increase the value of their solutions in the market.
|The mHealth Plugathon is organised over two-days and will include refresher sessions on the profiles & standards that will be used / illustrated during hands-on sessions and in interoperability testing.|
“We were delighted with the feedback from vendors, users and academics and it was a huge success from many perspectives. The educational sessions were well-attended and that translated into enthusiastic testing sessions with the mHealth community, resulting in new contributions to IHE activities and new use-cases using IHE mHealth Profiles. We more than achieved our objectives and created a platform to help identify new trends/needs and look forward to building on this for future events.”
Venice Plugathon Co-ordinator
What are the benefits?
- Learn more about mHealth interoperability, the challenges and the implementation.
- Meet with peers and have opportunities to initiate future collaboration.
- Be part of the mHealth and eHealth interoperability communities
- Network with interoperability experts.
- Access this complex world by using existing assets (framework, testing tools, etc).
Find out more details and see the agenda here.